Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

It feels like someone put icy hot on my penis head its a

Customer Question

It feels like someone put icy hot on my penis head its a tingling feeling with no discharge
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I've been researching
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 4 months ago.

Hi

If this is acute, then it is infection.

It can be a neuropathy from a compressed nerve, very lowest spine.

It can be part of a pelvic pain syndrome, chronic pelvic pain syndrome, often with prostatitis.

You need to see a urologist for an exam.

An exam and probably ultrasound are needed to narrow this down.

Hello

What was found on autopsy was coronary heart disease.

But no complete blockages.'

This is not the same as CHF

If they found CHF this would have meant the heart was not pumping well, which can be for multiple reasons.

If he had a heart attack, this could do it.

It can also be chronic for years, and the patient can "compensate" which means it does not have symptoms, unless the patient is stressed beyond their compensations. For example, walking is OK, but running a marathon would brink out symptoms, or trying to run a marathon.

I am very sorry about your dad.

It is unclear that there was anything wrong here on the part of the doctors.

Delaying the surgery was not an option with perforated bowel.

So, yes, the stress of surgery could bring out other chronic problems, but that is a standard risk of this surgery.

If there were problems with his heart that they could have seen before surgery, and if they did not do something during surgery that should have been done for his heart, then this could be sub standard care, but there is nothing in your story at this point to indicate this.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/