Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

I have small dark red bugs coming from my Anus what are

Customer Question

I have small dark red bugs coming from my Anus what are they. I am not a diabetic
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: I have had the symptoms for about 7months. I do suffer from IBS. Ithe is worse when I am cleaning
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Constipated
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 5 months ago.

Hello

There is no known small red bug that comes from the anus.

Have you been to the doctor and had your anus swabbed for the lab?

That is your next step.

That is required if you are to get to the diagnosis.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/