Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)

If a person wakes up in the morning with gh fever and pain.

Customer Question

If a person wakes up in the morning with high fever and pain. The second day has the same fever and pain. High fever. What do you think is wrong? My daughter has this and very weak. She is 70 age. Thank you for information. Elizabeth McKenzie
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 3 months ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for the question ...

High grade fever with bodyaches in 70 year old female , could be possibly because of infection , and UTI ( Urinary tract infection ) is most likely .

She should get blood and Urine test for examination , so that appropriate treatment may be offered to her .

She should hydrate herself . Tab Acetaminophen 2 tablet every 6 hourly will reduce fever.

She may need antibiotics for which she need prescription from dr .

Good luck for her .

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,