Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.

05 July 2016 11:49 Lastly I did want to say that I have had

Customer Question

05 July 2016 11:49
Lastly I did want to say that I have had Chrons disease for 35 + years and fibromyalgia for prob 25 years. The fibro is another disease that is hard to get a diagnosis and to then get Dr's , and people to believe it. I have debilitating Chronic widespread all over pain!! Thanks for your help on this question. The links you gave me will help a lot as I sort through my latest lab results.
05 July 2016 11:53
So sorry. I forgot to ask if there were other issues or disorders that would cause the sun sensitivity, the sores that one heal and rash I get on my face.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 3 months ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya again

Yes fibro,, chrons, are all inter-related. Even lupus.

Almost all have similar symptoms, As I said, they overlap

and treatment is similar as well.
Sunsensitivity can happen in many autoimmune diseases. Your symptoms go in favour of lupus

Hope this helps

Please leave a positive rating at the top right corner of the page, the only way we experts are compensated for helping you

Follow up questions can be asked even after the positive rating

You can get back to me any time here,

Any bonus is welcome and appreciated

Best Regards

Dr Chaithanya

Did you happen to see the answer? Please leave a positive rating. Any questions, please ask.