Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Intensivist
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM.Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine

I just want to confirm that it is ok to take tylenol while

Customer Question

hello, i just want to confirm that it is ok to take tylenol while just starting erythromycin
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Just prescribed Erythro, for sore throat. no allergies etc. thought it might help reduce pain and get a better sleep
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Do you have a cough?
Customer: 2 day sore throat, no cough
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no very healthy
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 3 months ago.

Im sorry to hear about your sore throat. The answer to your question is YES, it is completely safe to use tylenol while using erthromycin. You can safely use both of them together.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,