Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I have a lot of medical problem I call my self a walking

Customer Question

I have a lot of medical problem I call my self a walking talking pain #10 I have no live I have went to 2 er in 3 days the gave me a pain medicine called dilaudid I laugh for the first time in years I was not in pain all over for 1st I cried I actually felt like I might cd have a quality of life where I do not now to Drs and home staring at the same 4 walls day in. Cause I don't feel like it. Pain management wrote write it because of all the laws they should consider the patient first. And give the something that don't work. U tell them they don't care. Then your other option is the streets . I have tried to find another pain management but can't I am not a dr shopper or drug steeper I just want the help I need
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 3 months ago.

Dear customer,

What is your question.