Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have chronic back pain, with a mri, scoliosis and etc my

Customer Question

I have chronic back pain, with a mri, scoliosis and etc my name is ***** ***** buras i was wondering if u can help me find a pharmacy online that can help please, my number is(###) ###-####the last time i seen my old doctor will be a year in septemeber for my chronic pain they had me on quite different strong and moderate pain medication
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 7 months ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

Since you are seeking a pharmacy, does that mean that you have prescriptions and are looking for a place to fill the prescriptions?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No sir quit seeing chronic pain doc for a year now I wanted.to someone how get my MRI faxed and a.doctor over the net.to rite out simple scripts

Which medicines?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Something simple I've been on Norco first then morphine last was opanas I would like something lighter for safety like just maybe soma an.vicodin es sir

You keep saying simple, but these include several controlled substances, and it is a violation of federal law for a doctor to prescribe these medicines over the internet. Of course, there are internet sites that are not located within the US, but it is also a violation of federal law for you to obtain controlled substances from outside the US and ship them into the US.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I was really wanted to ask originally for Tylenol 3s pain management is just so very expensive an my l45 disc is messed up an spine is completely cruckid

Tylenol #3 is also a controlled substance.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I've.tried.to.jist take ultram I guess.i know from fighting in the marine.core and for.everything I loved I apologize but my legs and.back hurt and I'll just deal with it

There is no need to apologize. But everyone needs to follow the law to obtain such prescriptions.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Okay I understand

If there is any other information that would be helpful, please let me know.