Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Medicine doctor, PGCSD(dermatology)
6740150

I am 77 years old, in the past few days I have a feeling of

Customer Question

I am 77 years old, in the past few days I have a feeling of being nervous and jittery.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No I have not seen a doctor. I take zocour, metformin, glipiside.altace, metropol, diavain, hct
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i have diabetis and high blood pressure
JA: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?
Customer: yes, april
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hello

Welcome to Justanswer website.

Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern

You are 77 years old.What is your gender?

Is your diabetes & blood pressure well controlled with medications?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
female, yes
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 5 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for the quick reply.

Its good that your diabetes & blood pressure is well controlled.The symptoms you have described of feeling of being nervous and jittery since past few days can be due to following causes:depression,anxiety,stress,hormonal imbalance.

A serious loss, chronic illness, difficult relationship, financial problem, or any unwelcome change in life patterns can trigger these symptoms.

Following will help you greatly:

• Engage in mild activity or exercise
  • Do relaxation exercises.These involve 10 to 20 minutes of deep breathing and muscle relaxation.
  • Set realistic goals for yourself.
  • Think positive.Positive thinking will replace negative thoughts.
  • Get more sleep and enjoy your life.

If still after this,your symptoms persists & you feel jittery/nervous/tense/anxiety etc then you need to consult your doctor for the tests like hormonal blood check up,Dexamethasone Suppression test,Zung Self-Rating Depression Scale & then accordingly treatment will be done.This will help you greatly.

Hope this helped

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 5 months ago.

Dear customer

Is there anything else that you would like to know. , I am happy to address your follow-up questions.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh