Michael Salama
Michael Salama,
Experience:  Medical director at San Miguel Medical Clinic
93434137

I was searching to see what type of doctor I should see I

Customer Question

I was searching to see what type of doctor I should see for what I believe is a buffalo hump?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no none
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: been having some hormonal issues, Low T and High estrogen. Im a male age 50
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 5 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Salama MD,

This is related to a cortisol imbalance and you need to see an endocrinologist who can help you with your hormonal issues and buffalo hump.

Let me know if you have any other questions. If not, please don't forget to leave a positive rating as that's the only way I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.

Hello this is Dr. Salama MD,