Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I m 15 and from some time I have been feeling pressure in my

Customer Question

I m 15 and from some time I have been feeling pressure in my ear I feel like its some kind of vaccum Its annoying me and I m worried
JA: How long have you been dealing with the ear issue? Have you had any colds or flus recently?
Customer: From some hours after I wake up from a nap in afternoon
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 5 months ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for the question ...

This is not worrying , such ear problem often occurs because of WAX IN EAR that irritates ear drum and gives pressure like feeling and often very annoying .

It would be ideal for you to visit ENT dr and take wax out with probe .

Other choice is to put Soda Glycerin drops 6 hourly for 5 days that will make the wax lax that will be easy to remove .

Better to visit ENT dr to remove wax .

Regards .

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do I am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid/