Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine

Well I was just searching with smoking and mini facelift ft

Customer Question

Well I was just searching for problems with smoking and mini facelift ft which I just had. I smoked before, then not for two days, then again today. I'm a bit addicted but have cut way down. I hope it doesn't affect my outcome.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I got my facelift just Monday. I did not get instructions for not smoking until 4 days before. I told the doctor I had been smoking 5-10 cigarettes a day and he just said I must stop now.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

There is no definitive evidence to suggest that smoking will affect your miniface life.

But ideally speaking you should try and quit or cut down to as much as you can.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have.
I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.
Kindest regards