Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

Is the far infrared with the chi machine a useful medical

Customer Question

is the far infrared with the chi machine a useful medical treatment
JA: I think they do a wonderful job. All Experts must pass our rigorous 8-Step Expert Quality Process. This ensures that you get the most knowledgeable, trustworthy help anywhere on the Internet. You can learn more about it here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/expert-quality-process
Customer: how about in conjunction with hyper baric oxygen
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: pycnogenol, fish oil. shark cartilege. gluco condr mulivit choline inostitol over the counter stuff
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I dont think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 5 months ago.

Hello

There is no good study on the machine at all.

Far infared devices have been shown to be helpful with pain

The chi machine has not been shown specifically to be helpful.

It is likely safe.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/