Dr.Anil, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

Pain in testicle after I started weight lifting, 2 weeks not

Customer Question

pain in testicle after I started weight lifting
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: 2 weeks not doing leg press
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 4 months ago.

In my opinion you should undergo a colour doppler ultrasound of scrotum,testicles especially to rule out relevant pathological condition like torsion of testicle,inguinal hernia.

Also other causes of testicle pain be ruled out like hydrocele,inflammation of testicle etc.

A clinical examination by your regular doctor and referral to radiology department for relevant investigation may be considered.

In the mean time you can take OTC NSAID like motrin for pain management.

Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 4 months ago.

Also i would like to add that in few cases pain from urinary calculus can radiate to testicle.

So a ultrasound of whole abdomen may be considered as well for further diagnosis and management.