Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.

As you"lol note from the lengthy posts above, you gave

Customer Question

Hi Doctor, as you"lol note from the lengthy posts above, you gave me some great advice a couple/few weeks ago. I have some follow up questions for you. Tomorrow is three weeks post event, and up until about 48-72 hours ago everything had been fine. Since Tuesday night/Wednesday morning I have had what I would consider a slightly sensitive feeling at the head of my penis. My urine doesn't burn when I use the restroom, though I seem to have a feeling of wanting to go pee more often. I have no signs of sores or anything else on my penis nor do I have any type of discharge around the head of my penis. I recently started stressing about this issue again because for the first time since incident I travelled back and just saw my wife for the first time on Wednesday since prior to the incident. 3 weeks have gone by, is my stress causing the mental aspect of feeling the sensitivity around the head of my penis? Am I causing this issue myself or is this a symptom I need to be concerned about. I don't know if it matters but I have had a significant amount of masturbation up until about 72-96 hours ago and I have had sex 3 times over the past 48 hours. It seems like a constant slight pressure around the head when I'm still but nothing when moving. Thanks again for giving me your thoughts.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 months ago.

yes, your anxiety and stress is most likely causing your urinary symptoms and sensitivity

your frequent masturbation and sexual activity can cause sensitivity of the head of the penis.

you don't have to worry about your symptoms

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you the constant non painful pressure feeling plus the frequent full (feel like you have to pee) feeling was concerning me because it's not something I've felt before for this 48 hours. One of the reasons I speak to you is because I have come to realize what stress can make different parts of your body feel like. That being said still trying to figure out how to fight it. Thanks again.

you are welcome

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

Thanks for using