Well there are a few abnormalities here
1) Serum Iron levels - these are low which can lead to iron deficiency anemia, you should also get the serum TIBC and ferritin levels done to determine the extent of the deficiency.
2) Vitamin D levels - these are very low, however they are low in many individuals above the age of 45 and can be corrected fairly easily with the help of increased sunlight exposure and also with the help of vitamin D replacement injections or oral supplements.
3) Vitamin B12 levels - these are within the normal range so this isnt a major concern
4) WBC count - this is slightly low which can be the result of a simple viral infection and usually would rebound on their own. These are nothing to be concerned about unless they persist on a repeat test a month or so later
5) Platelet count - is slightly low the lower range is 150,000 and these again can drop slightly with a viral infection etc. However they are NOT low enough to cause bruising or bleeding of any sort
6) ESR - an ESR of 18 is also nothing be concerned about as it can be considered normal in adults above the age of 50
7) MPV - is the mean platelet volume which is normal as well
8) RDW - is the red cell distribution which can be indicating iron deficiency
9) CBC - the remaining parameters in your CBC are mostly normal, the basophils are normal, eosinophils as well, the hemoglobin is normal as well alongwith with the Hematocrit as well as the MCH and MCHC. the monocytes are slightly raised which again can be an indication of a viral infection.
10) HbA1c - this is slightly high and you do fall in the group of pre diabetes. This means that you are at an increased risk of developing diabetes and you need to modify your diet and exercise more and monitor your HbA1c levels every 6 months to an year to prevent the development of diabetes.
Now the things which need to be looked at are iron deficiency and and raised HbA1c levels as well as the low Vitamin D levels. These can be managed easily by visiting your doctor.
Do you have any more questions?
Please leave a POSITIVE (3 – 5 stars, preferably 5) rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,