Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I have a red rash on the front of both of my legs below the

Customer Question

I have a red rash on the front of both of my legs below the knee. Just had a pedicure this afternoon.
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: Just developed tonight. During the pedicure she used lots of oil and lotion on the front of my legs. Washed it off just now to see if that was the cause but no change. Does not hurt or itch.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Being treated for a sinus infection and taking tylenol sinus, Allegra, muzinex and an antibiotic all prescribed by the doctor.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for your question.
Can you please attach a picture or two here for me to have a look at and to be able to give you a better opinion.
Thank you

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I do not know how to load photos.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Any thoughts on what to do?