Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

I am on 500mg of cefuroxime acetyl. I took my first dose at

Customer Question

i am on 500mg of cefuroxime acetyl for UTI. I took my first dose at 11:30 this morning but do not want to wait till 11:30 p.m. to take the second because I want to take it with dinner at around 7:00 p.m. Is that ok. And then start a better schedule tomorrow. This is the first day of taking it.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 8 months ago.

yes, that is fine.

there is absolutey no harm in doing that

let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/Thanks for using justanswer.com