Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I have pains randomly on my right side of my stomach.

Customer Question

I have pains randomly on my right side of my stomach. Sometimes it feels right below my skin itchy ness and the pains sometimes travel to above my stomach by my belly button. When I haven't eaten it is worse but when Im on a full stomach they go away. I feel nausea and dizziness all the time.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: These pains have been on and off for the past approximately 5 years. I have been to the doctor with tests done for blood an results always come back that I'm fine. But the issue does not seem to be going away. And now that I am 44 going through pre-menopausal symptoms, the issue is worse. My appetite is gone so I have to force myself to eat and I always feel like throwing up all the time.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of. I have a bad thyroid which I am aware of and my doctor has diagnosed. I have been taking iron for my low blood count which has helped stop my hair loss. I am not a diabetic. My cholesteral and blood pressure are normal.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 7 months ago.

Hi there ..

Thank you for the question ...

Such symptoms that you mentioned are typical of gall stones .

It would be ideal for you to have Ultrasonography to see gall bladder and Pancreas and to know what is actually going wrong .

Treatment depends on exact diagnosis , so please get Ultrasound .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please leave positive feedback for me .

Thanks .