Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

Sligh chest pressure that moves from upper middle, left and

Customer Question

sligh chest pressure that moves from upper middle, left and right, no pain at all dr in December said it was the start of acid reflux and gave me meds. is it normal to still; have those feeling of pressure even with meds.
JA: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?
Customer: no shortness of breath
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no knock on wood ive been pretty darn health aside from the occasional
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 4 months ago.

Depending on your age, and in post cases, chest pressure requires an EKG, maybe a stress test.

You need a diagnosis.

If it is reflux, and not relieved, you need a scope to see what is going on.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here