Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

If you make out with someone who has used marijuana, could

Customer Question

If you make out with someone who has used marijuana, could ingesting that persons saliva give you a level 4 reading on a urine test if you haven't used?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.

This is Dr. David

no, making out with someone who has used marijuana would not give you enough marijuana in your system to cause your urine to be positive for THC if you don't use marijuana.

but marijuana smoking can contaminate your hair and cause false positive for hair follicle testing.

every urine screening positive test has to be confirmed with a MS/GC mass spectroscopy/ gas chromatography test for confirmation

if you don't use marijuana, your confirmatory test will come back negative

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

This is Dr. David

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

This is Dr. David

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

This is Dr. David

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

sorry about the multiple responses technical issue

do you have any other questions?