Neuro Doctor
Neuro Doctor, Neurologist (MD)
Experience:  American Board Certified Neurologist, Internal Medicine

I have polar and a thyroid problem. I take lithium and

Customer Question

I have bi polar and a thyroid problem. I take lithium and levothyroxine. Having an issue with heartburn and very rarely getting a piece of food caught in my esophagus. Can I take a treatment of omeprazole until I can get to the doctor. Thanks for your help.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Neuro Doctor replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Doctor and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns.

Yes you can certainly try now Omeprazole until you see your doctor. Omeprazole is overall safe and also should not cause any major interactions with the other medications you are already on. And Omeprazole is excellent for heart burn too.

Once again to your main question, yes you can certainly try Omeprazole now, which is overall safe & effective.

Please let me know if you have any further questions; and if you feel you have received the answer to your question please rate me so that I can receive credit for the time and effort put by me in answering your question.

Best regards,

Hi, have you received my answer posted above? I hope you are not encountering any technical glitches preventing you from reaching this site properly.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

Best regards,

Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 4 months ago.

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you

Yes, men can get yeast, but almost nil chnaces if you have protected sex

But this is not a yeast presentation what I see in the image

You need to to consult a dermatologist at the earliest to see if you need a biopsy for knowing what exactly it is is

Can be herpes

But seems like not sexually related as well, can be some type of contact dermatitis, eczema

Hope the information helps

Please leave a positive rating at the right corner of the page, so that I'm compensated

A bonus is appreciated.

Please disregard the immediate post above, it sounds like this expert posted here his reply to another question accidentally.

Best regards

Apologies, some network problem, I posted this answer in different post, it got mistakenly posted here.

That is okay, no problem, Best regards.