Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I had my ears flushed at my VA clinic last Thursday. The

Customer Question

I had my ears flushed at my VA clinic last Thursday. The nurse that did the procedure really hurt my left ear to the point it bled for the next two days. The doctor who saw me afterward prescribed ear drops. I have no hearing in my left ear. I do not want to go back to the clinic that did this. I am very concerned that I may be permanently deaf. Any suggestions will be welcomed.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 5 months ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for the question ...

It is highly likely that your ear drum has been perforated because of procedure , thats why you bleed and right now you have hearing issue .

In this case you should avoid drops installation , avoid water entry and you should go to ER for examination , this need repair of ear drum .

Regards .

Please leave positive feedback for me .

Thanks .