Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I have a story of having a adhd and I would like to get a

Customer Question

I have a long history of having a adhd and I would like to get a prescription
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Well I'm not quite sure what information you need I'm in Tampa Bay area I used to be prescribed Adderall and Ritalin and I was really hoping to go back on the Adderall because it seemed to help a lot
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I'm 30 years old I am in perfect health I'm not allergic to anything that I know of and I just need to focus on my life
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 4 months ago.

Even trying to get a prescription for those without seeing a doctor in person technically is a felony in the US.

Any doctor who gave you a prescription without examining you and establishing a therapeutic relationship could lose a license and go to jail even.

Not sure why you are not talking with your doctor?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Well because I can't find a doctor in the doctors that I do find your full and they have like a month waiting list I wasn't asking for anything illegal of course

For exam, sliver fillings?

gold crowns

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No it would be a doctor for attention deficit disorder and I have a long history I have documentation and I am on Social Security

sorry that post was a site glitch.

You have a documented diagnosis

What is your city/state?

And what type of doctor were you looking at

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am in Tampa bay Florida.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I used to get my prescription from a psychologist ra I don't know some kind of mental doctor

What type of doctor has the waiting list?