Andrea Tavlan
Andrea Tavlan, Doctor
Experience:  General Pediatrician (MD) at Children's Medical Associates
94720193

What is on the pill my dads pill got mixed up one side has

Customer Question

what is on the pill my dads pill got mixed up one side has m523 and other side has 10/325 i want to make sure he is taking the correct meds
Category: Medical
Expert:  Andrea Tavlan replied 5 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr. Tavlan.
The pill you are describing is consistent with 325mg acetaminophen and 10mg oxycodone, also known as Percocet 10/325. It is a pain reliever and contains a narcotic (oxycodone). I strongly suggest that you find the original bottle or call the pharmacy and speak to the pharmacist to find the original dosing instructions before your dad takes it, because that much oxycodone can be dangerous if taken too frequently. I hope that helps. If you have any follow-up questions, please let me know, and otherwise please leave me a rating. Thank you!