Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I have a tender spot on left tip of nose. This has been

Customer Question

I have a tender spot on left tip of nose. This has been going on at least several weeks maybe months.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?
Customer: No breathing issues weeks to maybe months in duration
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Touch tip of nose it is tender slightly different color tan skin
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Not aware
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 5 months ago.

Hello!

The nostrils may be common areas for an infection such as a boil. This may improve if this is the case to use a Q-tip and apply an antibiotic ointment 3 times a day within the affected nostril. Neosporin 3 times a day may help. An Rx antibiotic is sometimes needed . if not improving within a few days then have your doctor take a look...dpimprovment day by Thursday of this week....

I hope that this information is helpful for you

Let me know if you have further questions or concerns I will be happy to get back with you

If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD