Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.

Customer Question

Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 4 months ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

What is your question?

I notice that you posted elsewhere that you are having symptoms of mucus from anus, blood dripping out of my anus when just going pee, bathroom 15 times a day, no stool just white puss blood all the time, clots of blood all the time, clots of blood on toilet paper just to go pee, and the abdomen is now tender and swelled.

It is most likely that this is an acute worsening of the ulcerative colitis, although it also could be from various complications of the disease, such as a perforation or an abnormal growth. Regardless of the cause, though, it is important for you to be checked as soon as possible so that the exact cause can be identified and proper treatment started.

If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.