DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

I had a unprotected sex the other night and my partner

Customer Question

Hello, I had a unprotected sex the other night and my partner swears he is clean but I just wanted to see what the chances are that I contracted an STD. He used the pull out method as well
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: Yes it is, and it is good.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 10 months ago.

Hi

Your risk is low but not zero.

You should be HIV tested regardless.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/