Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.

I have pain in side dizziness weakness and numbness pain in

Customer Question

I have pain in side dizziness weakness and numbness pain in buttocks and numbness in legs could it be my kidneys but my blood work came back notmal
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 4 months ago.

Hi and thanks for the query.

As long as the renal function tests (blood test) are normal and your urine is not showing any abnormality, this is not related to your kidneys.
Kidney diseases do not cause the symptoms you have mentioned. Dizziness and weakness can be due to dehydration, electrolyte imbalances, infections and pain and numbness in buttocks is mostly due to neuropathy rather than kidney disease.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 4 months ago.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.