Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I have a severe kidney disease is this product safe ? : I am

Customer Question

I have a severe kidney disease is this product safe for me?
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I am 95 and have had bowel problems forever.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: A year ago Jan. I had a little brain bleed, a little heart problem , swelling of the legs , consequently had to choose a Dr. who through those quarterly blood test found kidney and liver problems. I did not have a family doctor so didn't know these internal things were happening.
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: No. there is no history of heart disease. I do have a back lumbar deterioration resulting in steroid injections to keep my legs and back pain free. I have been bowling twice a week. My own yard-work and I try to stay active.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer website.

Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern

Which product is safe for you, Please name that product.

Are you on any medications?

Do you suffer from anxiety or severe stress?

May i know your gender?