Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!
How may I help you?
May I ask a few questions to help answer your query please?
1. Your age and gender?
2. Any family history of throat cancer?
3. Any medical conditions you suffer from?
4. Do you have any addiction e.g. tobacco (smoke/chewing)?
5. Do you suffer from acidity or allergies?
6. Do you have cough on lying down?
7. Since how long have you had these symptoms?
8. Have you lost any weight recently? if so, how much?
9. Also, do you have any of the following symptoms:
difficulty swallowing, even prior to your sore throat?
Change in the quality of your voice prior to your sore throat?
Sorry to hear about your anxiety.
May I ask a few more details please so that I can suggest the appropriate ways without medicines to relieve anxiety?
1. Do you suffer from any stress that you feel might be responsible for your anxiety?
2. Since when have you had anxiety?
3. Are you having your monthly female cycles?
4. Currently or recently were you taking any medications or stopped any medications?
5. Do you suffer from any medical conditions?
6. Do you have any addictions?
7. Can you tell me your general one day routine for diet and acitivity please?
sorry the last message was not meant for you
I hope you may answer to the questions so that I can reply to your query. Thank you