Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM. Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine
22950887

I have puss looking stuff and blood coming out my penis :

Customer Question

I have white puss looking stuff and blood coming out my penis
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this?
Customer: Yes
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I Google about it and Google say it could be uti
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No ma'am that's the only thing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 10 months ago.

Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Now presence of pus and blood in the urine or in the absence of urine from the penis is a serious issue. Usually this indicates that you have developed a severe urinary tract infection. This can also cause other symptoms like increased frequency of urination., lower abdominal pain, back pain, foul smell to the urine, burning urination etc. The cause for these infections can be due to sexually transmitted diseases as well. Now if you have been sexually active recently, then it would be wise to get a complete STD panel done as well which would help in ruling out gonorrhea.

Now the thing to do here is to increase your intake of water, increased intake of water can lead to improved urination and does help in mitigating some of the symptoms. But the most important thing to do here is to get the following tests done by visiting your doctor ASAP,

urine routine examination

Urine culture

STD panel

Once these are done you can be started on antibiotics to help with the situation. I would strongly advise that you schedule and appointment with your doctor and have him start you on antibiotics and get the above tests done as well.

Do you have any more questions?

If you are satisfied, Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars below, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating.

Do you have any more questions?