Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

This question is in regards to my husband who because he has

Customer Question

This question is in regards ***** ***** husband who because he has no insurance until March will not go to a doctor for fear of cost to us at this time. We are both on SS but he does not receive Medicare until march.His symtoms are unique to anything either of us have ever heard of or experienced.. He says his brain feels like it is loose! It has been going on for at least a couple of months and has just recently started complaining about it. He had a very bad dizzy spell last week that kept him in bed most of the day. I think that is what started both of us paying more attention to his condition. Last night was the first time he took Advil because of the pain. Even drying his hair with a towel, any up and down motion whether sitting in a car or even walking is bothering him now. He seems to be getting worse as the time goes on.
How long should we wait before we are forced to see someone.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 6 months ago.

Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. SH and will be helping you out with your concerns today.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 6 months ago.

Would you like to talk to me on here or have a detailed discussion over the phone?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Does my not accepting a phone call or signing up for a free weeks trial mean you are not going to give me an answer on line?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

I would like to talk to you on here for now. Thank you.