Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

I am having a gh level of acute anxiety. Related to stress

Customer Question

I am having a high level of acute anxiety. Related to stress that is temporary. How can get a prescription for Ativan which has worked well for me in the past? our question here
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 5 months ago.

Hello

To answer your question:

Only from a doctor that has seen you , examined you, and determines you need that medication.

Anything else would be illegal.

I would suggest that if this is very acute, urgent care or the ER.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/