Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

I have tendon is in my elbows ankle and planter facitous

Customer Question

I have tendon is in my elbows ankle and planter facitous could this be a bigger problem
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: Walking and running heavy machinery health average to poor
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I ruptured my Achilles' tendon year and a half Ago had it operated on twice one cause of infection since then have had mild to severe planter facitous and over the past 4 months have been dealing with tennis elbow in both
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: That
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: sleep has been a struggle
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 4 months ago.

Having tendonitis and plantar fasciitis is not usually part of a bigger disease problem.

But it can be part of a bigger structural problem.

In other words, your body is not integrated in terms of is muscles and skeleton, and you are injuring yourself as a result.

There are a number of ways to approach taking care of this.

Conventionally, see a physical medicine and rehabilitation doctor.

Get the correct body therapies and this is a long term approach.

But you will be less likely to hurt yourself or stress your structure.

PM&R doctors are now plentiful and specialize in manual medicine, including sports medicine in many cases.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here