Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

This morning i got up around 3am. i stayed yp until around

this morning i got up around 3am. i stayed yp until around 4:30. i went back to bed and around 6:30 i jumped straight up and i was soaking wet. i remember dreaming that i had to go tonthe bathroom and i went i was in the middle of the dream when i went to the toilet. i am an adult and i have had these dreams a few times in my adult life. if i had to guess i would say about 10 times. the last time it happened for a few days in a row. i was checked by a doctor at that time and there were no medical issues at that time. i do havea few herinated disc in my lower nack and my neck but i can control my nladder fine in the daytime and. most nights. Please help i dont want this time to be reoccuring. it usually goes away on its own just as quietly as it came. is there something .....anything that i can do. i have heard to try and read something each time you go to the bathroom because you can not read in your sleep. but they happen with no pattern. the last time it happpened was about 4 years ago and i wet the bed for about 3 days and then it just went away.

The best thing for you to do Baseema is to cut off fluids 3 hours before bed time

This will help so you won't have to urinate at night

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for using justanswer.com

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

i had not dtank anything since the night before...i was awake from 3 to 430. i did not drink anything and i used the bathroom. so i am not sure what fluid intake has to do with it.

What is that a picture of? LOL

I'm pretty good with ignitions too.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.

LMBO.....please forgive me...that picture was an accident. but the statement was for this post. thank you

No problem. I was just trying to figure out a way to reduce the need to urinate at night.

However, this thing you are experiencing is relatively common

It can be treated with meds but is it bothering you enough to do that?

Thanks for this question