Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.

My wife is having bad stomach cramps n verb nauseous she is

Customer Question

My wife is having bad stomach cramps n verb nauseous she is erupt clamy to the touch also very pale can't lie down flat r sit up without getting sicker
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 months ago.

This is Dr. David

I am sorry your wife is having bad stomach cramps and nauseous and clammy and pale.

she could be suffering from food poisoning or viral infection or gastroenteritis

it sounds like she needs medical attention and will not get better until she sees a doctor

you should bring her to the ER or hospital or call an ambulance to bring her to the ER hospital

at the hospital they can give her prescription nausea medications like zofran and IV fluids to help decrease nausea and prevent dehydration.

do you have an ER or hospital where she can go to see a doctor now?

you can try over the counter medications like pepto bismal and flat ginger ale to try to help settle the stomach.

but most nausea medications are prescription

such as zofran or compazine or phenergan which are all nausea medications which are prescription

so she will have to see a doctor for them