Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

I messaged you earlier again regarding my ibs symptoms and

Customer Question

Hey dr. thomas,I messaged you earlier again regarding my ibs symptoms and how I'm prone to hemorrhoids and i never got a response so I'm resending my message.It was a small amount of blood but it was entangled in the mucous. I was told mucous in stool is common for ibs. I had multiple bowel movements today which may have given me the hemmroid. I am wondering if that's a cause for concern. I'm having incredible anxiety as my medication seems to be having the opposite effect and seems to be increasing my anxiety.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 4 months ago.

I don't see any great concern given your age and history.

Simply have your doctor examine you.

please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here