I see that you asked a question in another thread about the symptoms of shingles. Well the symptoms can be the following,
1) A blistering rash anywhere on the body which usually is along a single line
2) Severe itching in the rash
3) Pain which may be shooting or stabbing in nature
4) Sensitivity to touch in the area where the rash is present
5) The blisters are fluid filled and can burst and crust over eventually
6) the rash initially starts as a red rash
Here is a picture of what it looks like
Do you have any more questions?
If you are satisfied, Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars below, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating.