Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

My name is raven me nd my boyfriend tryed get pregnant its

Customer Question

hey my name is ***** ***** nd my boyfriend tryed get pregnant its been a mouth now what can we do
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: im ready have a baby but its now happening with me i been taking gum prenatal im ready have a baby
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: no im just ready have a baby
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
im just ready have a baby we been trying we try so hard its started stress us out
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 10 months ago.

Hi Raven, this is Dr Stan here to help you today. Getting pregnant can take months and sometimes can happen very quickly. You are taking a pre-natal vitamin which is good for both you and your future baby. What you can do to increase your chances:

1. Take your temperature starting 10 days after your period, it will rise 1 degree when you ovulate. This is the best time to have intercourse and the best time to conceive.

2. Relax, the more anxious you are the less chance you will conceive.

3. Eat a healthy diet, exercise, no alcohol, no smoking.

I wish you every success in your ability to conceive and have a new baby.

Please complete the rating and provide a positive result.

Expert:  Dr Stan replied 10 months ago.

Hi Raven this is Dr Stan. Do you have any additional questions for me? If not, please understand that we are compensated only after you give a positive rating. If you feel I have provided appropriate answers to your question, please complete the rating page and provide a positive rating. Thank you.