Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I am 65 and have been told I look 40. There is a reason I am

Customer Question

I am 65 and have been told I look 40. There is a reason I am including this. I hurt my back at work(RN) . I am on SSDI since 2000. It has been a personal nightmare. My sister overdosed on alcohol in the Navy in 1989. Then My mother went down ill and lived with me for 3 hears. She had, Cardiomyopathy, renal failure and throat
cancer. Even that ill she intimidate me. She wa very strong willed and she was an atheist as I am.I divorced my third husband (out of 5 an was very insecure. I adore animals I believe that iis wy I am here. In 2000 I hurt my back at work. I had to have a hysterectomy in late 2001. Then back surgery in 2002 and three months later I was diagnosed with invasive breast cancer, So I had 6 months of chemo and 47 radiation. All that time I lived with a typical wife abuser, who was a sweet men SOBER. only, He almost broke my neck and he knocked out my pretty teeth, which was one thing I was proud of. I was love starved. In 2006, my only child who was almost 36 was killed in a pedestrian accident in New Orleans after Katrina. He left behind 2 girls, who are women now. The mother's only came to my home to collect his (death) money. Sorry this is so ling. Now the problem. I have a rage in me that is verbally lethal. I do not do drugs or even smoke cigarettes. When Eric got killed I went on a two week drinking bing and had to be put in treatment. I actually called The Board of Nursing and net with them. It backfired and they suspended my licence because I coul not do a daily outpatient program, because of my back.I just lost my sweet siamese cat who was only 5 to a rare disease. I am with my 5th husband and he loves me to death, Yet, he kind of goes his way, and I mine. I am worried about the "rage". I just found out that toxoplamosis can cause rage in humans. I want' to stop the anger and psychiatrists, only help for a short time.I fell off of a Chair in 2011 and broke my L1-2. I am ok, but I am loney inside with no family left anywhere I am not a cry baby, but sometimes I just need a release and I do not want it to be "rage." Thank You, Pam
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 6 months ago.

Dear customer,

When do you feel the "rage"? Are you angry most of the time? Are you taking any medications daily? Are you having daily pain and any limitations of movement? Are you worried that you are infected?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I did answer???? No pain. No depression. I do not feel as though I am infected ,but I had an indoor cat and I cleaned his litter box daily. I am not a person who would be complaining. I just know that I never had rage like this. I happened on that medical article and it sounded so much like the "me" for the past 2 years. I do not know if toxoplasmosis is insidious. I am more concerned for my husband, because I love him very much and I have been cruel. When it happens, it is like very suddenly and short lived. I can only say I am sorry so many times. I do it ot him because all of my friends and family are gone and I feel like I am using him as a whipping post.

Dear customer,

Yes it is possible that your aggression may be due to the infection with Toxoplasma. Please have the blood test done for diagnosis. But if you are negative then please consult a cognitive behavioral therapist.

Take care.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok Thank You Very Much!!

Dear customer,

You are welcome.

Please rate the answer with a positive rating.

Thanks.