Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

My right tonsil is swollen with two pockets on it it hurts

Customer Question

My right tonsil is swollen with two white pockets on it it hurts when I swallow and it seems to be getting worse what should I do
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I don't have any fever and just came on all of a sudden but my throat is sore is sore because of it and that's about all I can tell you other than that I'm pretty healthy
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No not that I can think of I'm 31 and I never really had bad problems with my tonsils before
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 months ago.

Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. SH and will be helping you out with your concerns today.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 4 months ago.

Can you please attach a picture or two here for me to have a look at and to be able to give you a better opinion.
Thank you