Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

I vacuumed up a lot of mouse poop from a compartment in our

Customer Question

I vacuumed up a lot of mouse poop from a compartment in our rv over the weekend which had been sitting in a field. How worried should I be?
JA: It's hard to know for sure. The Doctor will figure it out.
Customer: Ok, so just wait and see if any symptoms show within 6 weeks or so?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 4 months ago.

I don't think you should be worried at all.

Outbreaks of hanta virus are rare to non-existent.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here