Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

101.2 fever, swollen right leg, zero energy, not hungry :

Customer Question

101.2 fever, swollen right leg, zero energy, not hungry
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: have been zero energy for last few months, brown urine at times, with bladder gas. Chills, shaking teeth chattering, grey complexion
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Have seen a natural path in January and was given some kind of meds for limes disease.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 12 months ago.

Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. SH and will be helping you out with your concerns today.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I've described the above symptoms of my mother who refuses to go to a hospital. What would your expert advise be for her
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 12 months ago.

Thank you for your response.

Sounds like a virus but the swollen right leg, particularly if it is also painful, is something concerning and something that I would like to be investigated ASAP to rule out a clot in the leg which is the reason why I would recommend that she be seen in the emergency.

You have got to convince her somehow.

Meanwhile give her tylenol for the fever.

This session is open for any further questions that you may have.
I would appreciate it if you rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner as that is the only way we, the experts, are credited on here for helping you out.
Kindest regards

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 12 months ago.

Kindest regards