How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  khagihara replied 11 months ago.

Can you tell me more about your problem?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I pretty much told you all I know. It is improving but I want to make sure it is not a sign of a systemic problem. I will just call my pcp. Thanks
Expert:  khagihara replied 11 months ago.

Sorry I don't know your previous conversion with another doctor. Can you tell me it again?