Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Medicine doctor, PGCSD(dermatology)

I am a 68 year old male . Two years ago I began treatment

Customer Question

I am a 68 year old male . Two years ago I began treatment with a pain management doctor. I have had 6 procedures done to little available. This is very depressing and due to a decreased appetite I have lost 23 pounds in little less than a year. I was talking to a pharmacist, who told me he also suffer from the same thing and that his doctor prescribed an anabolic steroids which strengthen the muscles in.his back and that he also gained back the weight he had lost .What do you think about this .I am at my wits end and ready to try this
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer website.

Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern

What is your present weight?

Do you have any other known medical illness like heart disease or diabetes?

Expert:  Dr Josh replied 4 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for coming back online.

Oxandrolone, an anabolic steroid, is typically prescribed for those who need to gain weight after a severe weight loss by any medical procedure.

As you began treatment two years ago with a pain management doctor & due to its side affect of loss of resulted in loss of 23 pounds in less than a year.

They are related to testosterone, a male sex hormone. Oxandrolone,help to rebuild tissues that have become weak. They provoke a rapid increase in body weight.A diet high in proteins and calories is also recommended to increase weight quickly.

This is a prescription drug and you need to consult your doctor & then get the prescription of this medication accordingly.It will help you greatly to put on the weight.

Hope this helped

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you.

Kind Regards