Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS

II have a ring I can't remove from a a swollen finger. I've

Customer Question

II have a ring I can't remove from a a swollen finger. I've tried everything with no success! Even went to a jewelry store. No luck. Its starting to hurt. to hurt What next?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for the question and coming here. I would say it's a medical emergency now as ring is blocking now your blood circulation of the finger. I will highly advise you to visit emergency or A/E in hospital now they will able to cut that for you with help of instruments and able to restore your blood circulation. Please don't delay and visit to A/E at the earliest.

Please click positive rating hopefully excellent. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Don't worry if you forget anything you can always come back to me.

Best wishes
Dr. Amir Javed