Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc
24257177

I felt like something was stinging me. When I took off my

Customer Question

I felt like something was stinging me. When I took off my pants legs and torso was red. I tried to go to another room and next thing I fell on my back. I did feel a little nauseous. Symptoms gone except for feeling a little weak.
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I do have a rash on my face for couple of days.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 6 months ago.

Hi

You probably did get stung

You had an allergic reaction to this.

You should have gone to the ER.

It sounds like you are on the mend.

Follow up with your doctor.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/