Dr. Thomas, MD
Dr. Thomas, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, also Integrative, CAM, etc

I have a stinging on the top of my right foot : This started

Customer Question

I have a stinging on the top of my right foot
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: This started a couple of years ago, it was in frequent, as time goes me on, it seems to be happening more often. It usually starts at night.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I am a diabetic, my sugars are around 135 (accumulate)
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Thomas, MD replied 5 months ago.

This can be neuropathy or paresthesia.

It can be from the diabetes.

It can be from a lower spine disc problem.

Other causes.

Take this to your doctor.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here