Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution

Understanding what testosterone is a male at 55, I am a

Customer Question

understanding what testosterone is for in a male at 55, I am a healthy man, eat right and get enough sleep and exercise, if I wanted to use therapy (pills) what would that do to me in the wrong way? If I do not think that I have low T for I do all these things, its the sex area that is down and I need something to get it going again (besides those quick fixes). Doctor recommended the blue pill, that does not cure it, that to is a quick fix and causes problems during and afterwards. I am trying to find the right path to take. Can you speak on this.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 4 months ago.

Thanks for this question

have you had your T level tested?

normal for your age would be about 350 or above.

what was your level?