Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)

My name is***** 66 years old. I have cirrhosis of my liver.

Customer Question

Hello my name is***** 66 years old. I have cirrhosis of my liver. I finished a 12 week medical regiment through the V.A. hospital. That was six weeks ago. The meds were Viekira Pak. And also Ribavirin. Now I have this terrible red rash on my upper arms and also on my shins. This is very red and itchy. Will this ever heal and go away or is this something that I may have to live with. I also must mention that I had Hep. C. My blood test have came back clear of the Hep. C now. Thank you for any help and information you may give me.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 4 months ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for the question ...As you had already Hep C infection and right now you should be vigilant , this rash could be Herpes rash and you should go to dr for examination as immediate treatment will help you to overcome issues .Regards ***** ***** luck .Please rate my answer as good service .Thanks .
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 4 months ago.
Are you there ...